AIA Membership: Registration Page
AIA Members benefit from:
- An online profile on our website.
- Possibility to publish articles on ADR in the AIA newsletter.
- Opportunity to publish events in our newsletter for a reduced rate.
- 50% discount for most AIA events from March 15, 2014.
- 500 € reduction on the European Mediation training for Practitioners of Justice (EMTPJ) in addition to early bird reduction.
- 100 € reduction on the IMI qualification test.
- Access to our arbitration library.
- Access Corporate Disputes Magazine.
- 20% Discount on Wolters Kluwer publications and possibility to benefit from a special price if members wish to subscribe to KluwerArbitration.com.
The annual AIA membership fee is 200 €, or 150 € for members under 40 years of age (VAT excluded).
Members may always contact AIA for assistance (to bring you in contact with and ADR provider, to help you develop an ADR center and much more) via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information disclosed to the AIA on a voluntary basis (by having registered to the website, e.g.) are used in order to:
* Enhance the content of the website
* Send e-mails
* In compliance with the Belgian Personal Data Protection Act, users are entitled to have access to data related to them and to request corrections or suppressions of t his information